- Permanent, Full Time, New Hire
Reporting to the Director of Innovation, the Ruminant Nutritionist will provide support to our dairy business expansion plans in Ontario, the Maritimes, as well as, in Western Canada and to our pan-Canadian beef and speciality livestock business.
This role will be responsible for:
- Training and providing technical support to the ruminant technology transfer specialists and sales representative teams across Canada on up-to-date nutrition and production techniques.
Challenges we offer:
- Train and provide technical support to the dairy and beef technology transfer specialists and sales representative teams across Canada on up-to-date nutrition and production techniques;
- Monitor scientific literature and participate in various conferences;
- Collaborate with the formulation, quality control, and purchasing departments to determine input requirements;
- Collaborate with the Research and Development group and other research partners in carrying out tests;
- Collaborate with the quality assurance group in order to offer products that meet established standards;
- Participate in the design and update of the range of products and programs used in the Dairy and Beef sector;
- Write technical articles or other publications.
This position requires occasional travel within Québec and Canada and potentially outside of the country.
- Send your CV to the following address: email@example.com
- Don’t forget to mention in the subject of your email: « Job offer: Ruminant Nutritionist »
- You can also call us at 514 729-9777 ext. 100