- Permanent, Full Time, New Hire
Reporting to the Director of Innovation, the Monogastric Nutritionist will provide support to our swine and poultry pan-Canadian business expansion initiatives.
This role will be responsible for:
- Training and providing technical support to the swine and poultry technology transfer specialists and sales representative teams across Canada on up-to-date nutrition and production techniques.
Challenges we offer:
- Train and provide technical support to the swine and poultry technology transfer specialists and sales representative teams across Canada on up-to-date nutrition and production techniques;
- Monitor scientific literature and participate in various conferences;
- Collaborate with the formulation, quality control, and purchasing departments to determine input requirements;
- Collaborate with the Research and Development group and other research partners in carrying out tests;
- Collaborate with the quality assurance group in order to offer products that meet established standards;
- Participate in the design and update of the range of products and programs used in the swine and poultry sector;
- Write technical articles or other publications.
This position requires occasional travel within Québec and Canada and potentially outside of the country.
- Send your CV to the following address: email@example.com
- Don’t forget to mention in the subject of your email: « Job offer: Monogastric Nutritionist »
- You can also call us at 514 729-9777 ext. 100